by Clare Krabill, MHS COO
You and your ministries have been on our minds a lot lately! One big way has been in planning an interactive, educational and inspirational online event for you. We have given quite a bit of thought to making it super accessible to your organizations as well. There are many ways attendees can learn, receive inspiration and engage.
Be Empowered to Advance Your Mission
- Learn from experienced professionals through 19 workshops. Workshops will cover topics on leadership, governance, marketing, development, and human resources.
- Enjoy unlimited access to workshops for 4 weeks following Mennonite Health Assembly.
Recharge and Be Inspired
- Three inspirational keynote speakers will challenge and encourage you.
- Recharge during three 10-minute self-care sessions.
- Focus on your faith for a few minutes each day through hymns, art and poetry.
- Tune in for the awarding of the inaugural MHS Innovation Grants during the closing session.
Engage With Your Peers
- Network with your peers in three daily 30-minute networking sessions. These include: peer network groups; diversity, equity and inclusion; and conference favorites.
- Invite a colleague to meet in the virtual networking lounge. It’s easy to assemble an informal group of 2-10 with a few clicks of your mouse.
- Interact in daily 15-minute Q&A sessions with workshop presenters.
- Make your voice heard by participating in live polls.
- Log in early to our highly intuitive and easy-to-use virtual platform. Spend a few minutes creating your profile. This supports a more interactive experience for all attendees. MHS will email an invitation to log in with instructions ahead of the event.
- Use the chat feature to exchange ideas with the group or a peer.
We have made registration fees accessible as well. Members can register for $199 and friends of MHS for $249. Take advantage of special group pricing for your senior team, up-and-coming leaders and board members. Groups from your organization of 5 or more can register for $899 (MHS members) or $949 (Friends of MHS). Finally, there are still scholarships available for MHS members who qualify. Mennonite Health Assembly is only 3 weeks away. Registration closes Tuesday, March 2nd. We are looking forward to seeing you!